skip to main
skip to sidebar
News from the Townsley/Davis family in Tokyo
Friday, September 18, 2009
I don't think I've ever seen this extremely purple plant before. The other thing to note here is how even tiny spaces are used for plantings. This is a very narrow walkway next to a train track.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Do in Yoyogi Park
2. Stretch. Usually in the early morning, mostly people over the age of 40.
3. Sing. Sing standing up and quite boldly.
4. Jazz jam.
5. Play rugby
6. Dress up like Elvis or in 1950's attire.
7. Dress up like Elvis or in 1950's attire and dance in 50's style. (# 6 and 7 ocurr every weekend.)
8. Put a glowing flashing collar on your dog and have your dog chase a glowing ball (an after dark activity).
9. Tap dance. I only saw this once. The person carted in a 3'x3' piece of flooring, put it under a tree and tapped away.
10. Hula Hoop.
11. Practice with your string quartet.
12. Live. There are a lot of homeless people who live in Yoyogi Park.
Subscribe to this Blog
Presiding Bishop of ECUSA visits Tokyo
A dish lover's find
Making Church Connections
Learning the Alphabets
Search This Blog
Yoyogi park from the Hyatt